We have so many things happening at RiverPoint UMC.
March 2019 CALENDAR
- March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 – TOPS – Our TOPS (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly) group meets at 9:30a for weigh in and 10a for the support meeting. Please contact Vickie Ehresman or Amy Disbrow for more information.
- March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 – MENS BREAKFAST CLUB – On Sunday mornings starting at 8a, at KT’s restaurant on Suder Ave, a group of our men join together to have breakfast and “solve the world’s problems” so to speak! All men are invited to join this group! See Kevin Duncan or Dave Harmon for more information.
- March 8th –TGRM MEAL SERVED – We are serving a home cooked meal to the men at Toledo Gospel Rescue Mission. We leave the church around 4p and return around 7 p. We can always use help and the men love to see us come!! If you would like to find out more about this ministry or would like to help or cook, talk to Vickie Ehresman.
- March 11th – FREE COMMUNITY MEAL (5 – 6:30p) – Our Free Dinner this month will be a Boiled dinner (cabbage, carrots, potatoes) with smoked sausage, Bread & Butter, Beverage, and Dessert. If you can help that night, please see Liz Tanesky. Call the church if you can cook a turkey for us!
- March 11th – LEADERSHIP TEAM MEETING – If you are on the Leadership Team your meeting will be on Monday, March 11th at 7p. Please mark your calendar for this important meeting.
- March 17th – UMW 150 YEAR CELEBRATION – On this Sunday we will be celebrating 150 years in existence. We will be taking up a collection to go to the UMW Mission donations.
- March 18th – 24th – PASTOR AMY MOVING – Pastor Amy and her family will be moving into the RiverPoint Ministries parsonage this week. Ask Pastor Amy if there is any way you can help! Contact Lisa in the office for more information.
- March 19th – UMW – RUTH CIRCLE – The Ruth Circle of the UMW will meet on Tuesday January 15th at 1 pm for their monthly meeting. Come and join the women and see what they are doing in mission and faith.
- March 24th – AMERICAN RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE – From 1p to 6p our church will be hosting the Red Cross in Owens Hall. Please contact Sheila Hill if you can donate blood so that you can be put on the schedule.
- March 24th – RAINBOW BRUNCH – After church we will be celebrating the birthdays and anniversaries from January, February, and March as well as celebrating the end of the Rainbow Connection Sunday School Unit for the Elementary kids. Come and join us for brunch after church in the Courtyard!
- March 28th –SALT MEETING – If you love to eat and fellowship, this is the place to be! We gather at 6p for a time of meal, devotion, & fellowship. We will be meeting at the church in the room of Matthew. Together we will find ways to serve our church, our community, and our world. All women (high school age on up) are welcome to attend and see what we are all about. Contact Kathy Pawlowski for more information.