We have so many things happening at RiverPoint UMC.
October 2018 CALENDAR
- October 6, 13, 20, 27 – TOPS – Our TOPS (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly) group meets at 9:30a for weigh in and 10a for the support meeting. Please contact Vickie Ehresman or Amy Disbrow for more information.
- October 7, 14, 21, 28 – MENS BREAKFAST CLUB – On Sunday mornings starting at 8a, at KT’s restaurant on Suder Ave, a group of our men join together to have breakfast and “solve the world’s problems” so to speak! All men are invited to join this group! See Kevin Duncan, Dave Harmon or Don Carsten for more information.
- October 3, 10, 17, 24 – TGIW – Wednesdays are TGIW night. There is a meal (free will donation if you can) from 6p – 6:30p and then, from 6:30p – 7:30p classes will take place. We are creating a place for everyone so come join the fun on Wednesdays. Call the church office for more information. THERE WILL BE NO TGIW ON OCT. 31 – HALLOWEEN!
- October 8th – FREE COMMUNITY MEAL (5 – 6:30p) – Our Free Dinner this month will be Ham, Au Gratin potatoes, Green Beans, Roll, beverages, and Cake. If you can help that night or bake a cake, please see Liz Tanesky.
- October 17th – LEADERSHIP TEAM MEETING – If you are on the Leadership Team, your meeting will be on Monday, October 8th at 7p. Please mark your calendar.
- October 12th –TGRM MEAL SERVED – We are serving a home cooked meal to the men at Toledo Gospel Rescue Mission. We leave the church around 4p and return around 7 p. If you would like to help or cook, talk to Vickie Ehresman.
- October 12th & 13th – WOMEN’S RETREAT – RiverPoint will be offering a Women’s Retreat on Friday, Oct 12th (6p – 9p) and Saturday, October 13th (9a – 3p). Supper on Friday and Continental Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday will be included. This is for Women of all ages. Please let the church office know if you would like to attend.
- October 16th – UMW-RUTH CIRCLE –Please join the women of the church at 1pm on Oct.16th in the Courtyard for a time of fellowship, devotion, and meeting. If you have any questions about this group, please see Margaret Kolling.
- October 18th – MISSION TEAM MEETING – On Thursday, October 18th the Mission Team will be meeting. If you are a member of this team please mark your calendar!
- October 21st – NEW CONSECRATION SUNDAY – Please plan to be at church this Sunday. We will celebrate all that God has done and there will be a catered luncheon after church.
- October 25th – SALT MEETING – Women of the church…Come and join your Sisters in Christ as we meet at Sandy Satterthwaite’s home. Dinner will start at 6p with a time of fellowship to follow. Let Kathy or Vickie know if you can join us that evening or call the church office.
- October 26th – MOVIE NIGHT – The Youth Group is sponsoring a movie night for the church. The movie is “I can only imagine” and will begin at 6:30p on Friday, Oct. 26. The youth will be selling popcorn, candy, and pop to enjoy during the movie. Plan to come and have fun!
- October 31st – TRICK OR TRUNK – The adults of RPM will gather to pass out hot dogs, hot chocolate, and candy to the trick or treaters. Call the office for more information.